First of all, this is off the topic of weight loss but 100% on the topic of my life and my mentality and health. On Sunday, my husband decided to be baptized. I was baptized in 1998 but I was only 8 years old and I didn't really understand the decision I was making at the time. So I decided to be baptized with him. It was such an emotional time. Most people don't know his history, or our story, so it doesn't seem like such a huge deal, but it IS. I have never been so proud of anyone in my life! The first picture is Wes before baptism. The second is our hug when we came out of the water. This was right after his triumphant shout and fist pump but I don't think anyone got that on camera. :(
Okay, now back to the matter at hand. I am still fat...SHOCKER right? hahaha. Not so much. I am stuck at 264 and it seems like the rest of the weight just wants to chill, however, that WILL NOT happen. I have been slacking with updates, my life is a big hectic mess at the moment but I am handling it, I always do. So instead of going over all of the days I managed to skip I will give a quick summary.
I am currently in Week 2 of Couch 2 5K. Yesterday was Day 1 and I was fairly certain I was going to die. I ended up half jogging half walking for about 15 seconds of the running time so I might end up redoing week 2 if I don't finish it.
I am starting the 30 day squat challenge tonight thanks to my friend Heather and I am inviting all of my friends, family, and readers (if there are any that don't fall into the other two categories), to do it with me. I will post the challenge and then a video about safely doing squats.
I have been doing pretty good on my calorie intake. I have gone over twice but nothing too terrible. One day was just under 100 calories over and one day was just over 100.
I have lost a few inches. Once again I didn't do all of my measurements but it's because I have a wicked sunburn and I can't handle doing my own measurements. So here the main ones are...
Bust- 49" for a loss of 2"
Bra Band- 43" for a loss of 1.5"
Waist- 46" for a loss of 3"
Hips- 47" for a loss of 0"
The last one I am actually happy about because I have NO butt and if I lost any of it I would have nothing to sit on...Seriously...
My Xyngular order should be here this week. I just want to get through this plateau without losing my sanity...As if THAT is an option.
I really want to thank every single person who is supporting me, or writing me messages and telling me that I have inspired them, you have NO idea how much that means to me. And I'd like to thank my best friend because EVERY SINGLE DAY, without fail, my husband tells me how beautiful I am even when, MOST ESPECIALLY when I don't believe that myself.
Have a good day tomorrow and I hope that you all find the strength you need to conquer your own goals!! I am just a comment or email away if you need a friend. (jackilynchristine@gmail.com...Just write something to do with my blog in the subject line so I don't junk mail it!)
<3

No comments:
Post a Comment