Weight Loss

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Small triumphs and BIG accomplishments



Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


:) I am BEYOND ecstatic about that number up there! ^^^^ 29.9 lbs in 45 days!! :) I am SO proud of myself. I keep getting depressed thinking that I am not losing enough but seriously, SOOOOO excited!!! :) 

I, once again, forgot to update yesterday. I swear my brain isn't working. So here's my update. But first a side note, I love frozen yogurt. Seriously love it. I can chop a banana on top and convince myself that I am eating ice cream!

April 1st 
 I went over by 1 calorie because of that Fro-yo but it was SO delish that I can handle that.

 April 2nd

 I FINALLY finished Day 1 of C25K! I am so proud of that. It took me 3 stinking tries to finish it but I am so happy that I finally did. I am doing stellar on calories today! 

I am ordering Xyngular this week. It is expensive but it has a 30 day money back guarantee so if it doesn't work I can send it back. I haven't heard anything negative about it yet though.

 I would LOVE to lose at least 15 more pounds before I leave for South Carolina on the 22nd to see my amazing cousin, mostly because I want new clothes.

 My goal for this week is to eat more vegetables than carbs! That's all I really have to update on right now. Have a great day!

1 comment: