March 30th & 31st
First, let me proudly say that I have not eaten a single piece of Easter candy this weekend! I had 3 jelly beans Thursday but only because Grady was giving me puppy eyes and begging me to! And I logged them so I don't even feel bad about it! Anyway, Easter is my favorite holiday for a few reasons, the first is obvious, it is the day that saved my soul. The second reason is that my family makes really amazing food! Clearly I didn't account for that in my weight loss plans for the week. I massively messed up yesterday and ended the day with 2,450 calories. That's pretty terrible. Today I did much better and so far have stayed more than 100 below my 1,400. I've only lost .6 since my weigh in last week which is really depressing, but I'm just over 27lbs lost at this point and I'm thrilled about that. Mema (my mom's mom) bought me a shirt last year that I couldn't even get close to buttoning, last night I tried it on again and it was too big! :)
I can't believe march is over. Wow.
Happy Easter!
No comments:
Post a Comment