My last update was on the 22nd. This past weekend was insanely busy and I just didn't find a free moment to get on the computer. Let's see....
Friday
Friday started out great. I was well within my calories for the day and I was feeling fine. I went with my friend, Lauron, to be fitted for my bridesmaid's dress for her wedding and I got to see her in her wedding dress. She looked absolutely beautiful. After the dress appointment we went to Olive Garden. I had a glass of wine because they were giving away free glasses while we waited. It was around 50 calories and it was delicious. Olive Garden was my first real will power test since I started dieting. I did better than I would have before but I am kind of disappointed in myself. I tried to have self control, I really truly did, but those bread sticks are way too yummy so I had 3....I had salad, and then chicken alfredo. I could have gotten something more healthy, but I didn't because I am kind of a picky eater. Anyway, the alfredo is over 1400 calories by itself and I only ate half of it. But I still went over my calories for the day. Then Wes wanted to stop at the truck stop after work and I chose the healthiest thing on the menu. I had chicken stir fry. It was pretty good but put me well over my calories. Brad called me and we talked for over an hour. He said that he is wanting to do a half marathon for a good cause, possibly Leukemia and Lymphoma which is REALLY dear to me since my little brother has Hodgkin's Lymphoma. So, my goal is to get through the 5K in July and then start training for a half marathon.
Saturday
I did REALLY good on Saturday with calories. I had close to 350 left over before exercise. I did 15 minutes of Zumba Exhilarate, it is a 60 minute dvd but I couldn't breathe after 12 minutes. After I stopped the dvd I grabbed Wes and got him to go out and do Day 1 of Couch to 5K with me. I only made it through 10 minutes of that one before gasping for air....Pathetic. At this rate I will never run a 5K, let alone that half marathon....
Sunday
I don't even want to write about Sunday's fiascos! The entire day was just bad. Seriously, we woke up late, called the hotel as we were headed toward the hospital, the hotel manager couldn't find our reservation for a good 10 minutes, he finally found it and we ran out of gas. Got gas, got groceries, headed to the hospital again to drop off the car. Left the hospital to go to Taco Bell (Yeah, add that in to the fiasco) and got in a slight accident. No one was hurt, everything is peachy. That put us behind another hour and a half. Got on the road. Finally got to the hotel at 5:30. The concert doors were open at 7. Wes called a cab right when we got to the hotel and told them we needed a ride at 6:30. They, of course, didn't get there until 7:15 so we didn't get a good spot in the audience. The concert itself was fantastic but the people in the crowd were just terrible. After ward we went back to the hotel and made a pizza. I only had a small piece but it still made my calories go over. :( For breakfast I had slimfast. Lunch was half of a taco bell quesodilla, I had some cheezits as a snack on the way to cincinatti, and then pizza for dinner. I bought a bottle of Skinny Girl Pina Colada and had a couple ounces of that. Luckily that was only 33 calories per serving. :) I ended up over my calories again which sucked but it wasn't an insane amount.
Monday
Monday I didn't exercise but I also didn't go over my calories. I only had 26 left at the end of the day, but I wasn't over them.
Today
Breakfast was Slimfast. Mom took me to lunch at Bob Evans. I had a salad with lite ranch, two grilled chicken breasts, green beans, and two rolls. It was a healthy meal aside from the rolls. I still have 360 calories remaining but I am going to try not to use them to help make up for the crazy amount I went over this weekend.
In total this weekend I went over my calories twice, it ended up being 1303 Calories over. (TOTAL not just one day!)
I have had calories left over a few times also, so I have made up for 1,050 of them with exercise and healthy choices.
So I still have to make up for another 253 Calories and I am going to do so by cutting back my calories a little bit every day and exercising more.
Notes:
I need to make sure I don't get behind on updating again because it is a pain to get caught up. Also, I have noticed that some things that you would never believe were so bad for you have a terrible amount of calories. I wanted a Mocha Hot chocolate at Bob Evans but I looked up the calories (MFP is my BEST resource) and it was 268 calories! NO THANK YOU! Every day I am learning to make healthier choices! It is great! And my husband is being wonderfully supportive. He even made me egg whites the other day without my having to ask him!
Favorite Website of the day:
www.cookinglight.com
Friday
Friday started out great. I was well within my calories for the day and I was feeling fine. I went with my friend, Lauron, to be fitted for my bridesmaid's dress for her wedding and I got to see her in her wedding dress. She looked absolutely beautiful. After the dress appointment we went to Olive Garden. I had a glass of wine because they were giving away free glasses while we waited. It was around 50 calories and it was delicious. Olive Garden was my first real will power test since I started dieting. I did better than I would have before but I am kind of disappointed in myself. I tried to have self control, I really truly did, but those bread sticks are way too yummy so I had 3....I had salad, and then chicken alfredo. I could have gotten something more healthy, but I didn't because I am kind of a picky eater. Anyway, the alfredo is over 1400 calories by itself and I only ate half of it. But I still went over my calories for the day. Then Wes wanted to stop at the truck stop after work and I chose the healthiest thing on the menu. I had chicken stir fry. It was pretty good but put me well over my calories. Brad called me and we talked for over an hour. He said that he is wanting to do a half marathon for a good cause, possibly Leukemia and Lymphoma which is REALLY dear to me since my little brother has Hodgkin's Lymphoma. So, my goal is to get through the 5K in July and then start training for a half marathon.
Saturday
I did REALLY good on Saturday with calories. I had close to 350 left over before exercise. I did 15 minutes of Zumba Exhilarate, it is a 60 minute dvd but I couldn't breathe after 12 minutes. After I stopped the dvd I grabbed Wes and got him to go out and do Day 1 of Couch to 5K with me. I only made it through 10 minutes of that one before gasping for air....Pathetic. At this rate I will never run a 5K, let alone that half marathon....
Sunday
I don't even want to write about Sunday's fiascos! The entire day was just bad. Seriously, we woke up late, called the hotel as we were headed toward the hospital, the hotel manager couldn't find our reservation for a good 10 minutes, he finally found it and we ran out of gas. Got gas, got groceries, headed to the hospital again to drop off the car. Left the hospital to go to Taco Bell (Yeah, add that in to the fiasco) and got in a slight accident. No one was hurt, everything is peachy. That put us behind another hour and a half. Got on the road. Finally got to the hotel at 5:30. The concert doors were open at 7. Wes called a cab right when we got to the hotel and told them we needed a ride at 6:30. They, of course, didn't get there until 7:15 so we didn't get a good spot in the audience. The concert itself was fantastic but the people in the crowd were just terrible. After ward we went back to the hotel and made a pizza. I only had a small piece but it still made my calories go over. :( For breakfast I had slimfast. Lunch was half of a taco bell quesodilla, I had some cheezits as a snack on the way to cincinatti, and then pizza for dinner. I bought a bottle of Skinny Girl Pina Colada and had a couple ounces of that. Luckily that was only 33 calories per serving. :) I ended up over my calories again which sucked but it wasn't an insane amount.
Monday
Monday I didn't exercise but I also didn't go over my calories. I only had 26 left at the end of the day, but I wasn't over them.
Today
Breakfast was Slimfast. Mom took me to lunch at Bob Evans. I had a salad with lite ranch, two grilled chicken breasts, green beans, and two rolls. It was a healthy meal aside from the rolls. I still have 360 calories remaining but I am going to try not to use them to help make up for the crazy amount I went over this weekend.
In total this weekend I went over my calories twice, it ended up being 1303 Calories over. (TOTAL not just one day!)
I have had calories left over a few times also, so I have made up for 1,050 of them with exercise and healthy choices.
So I still have to make up for another 253 Calories and I am going to do so by cutting back my calories a little bit every day and exercising more.
Notes:
I need to make sure I don't get behind on updating again because it is a pain to get caught up. Also, I have noticed that some things that you would never believe were so bad for you have a terrible amount of calories. I wanted a Mocha Hot chocolate at Bob Evans but I looked up the calories (MFP is my BEST resource) and it was 268 calories! NO THANK YOU! Every day I am learning to make healthier choices! It is great! And my husband is being wonderfully supportive. He even made me egg whites the other day without my having to ask him!
Favorite Website of the day:
www.cookinglight.com
No comments:
Post a Comment