I know I said I wasn't going to step on the scale again until Sunday but I remembered that I'll be out of town Sunday and I messed up last night, so I needed some encouragement. Down another 4.7 lbs today making over 9 lbs for this week's total :) I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Today's weight was 267.1. Still a lot but I'm very happy with my progress.
This is about me being honest and accountable so i am going to admit Last night's mess up. My husband works 2nd shift, so after work he likes to eat something. Last night I had to pick him up from work since we both have broken down vehicles. He was hungry and wanted McDonald's since we live out in the boonies and nothing else was open. In a moment of weakness, and starvation since I had been awake for 24 hours with not much food, I ordered a chicken sandwich and I ate 5 of Wesley's French fries. It isn't the end of the world, because I had plenty of calories left over for the day, but it did blow my goal of not eating after 7 pm.
Today I am wearing my favorite pair of holy jeans. Two weekends ago I wore them and had to have them unbuttoned and folded down, they were still tight like that. Today, they are buttoned and LOOSE! :) I'm so happy about that!
I'm going to try, once again to post a video diary...don't hold your breath! Lol
Thanks for reading!
If you want more yummy recipes check out www.skinnytaste.com !
This is about me being honest and accountable so i am going to admit Last night's mess up. My husband works 2nd shift, so after work he likes to eat something. Last night I had to pick him up from work since we both have broken down vehicles. He was hungry and wanted McDonald's since we live out in the boonies and nothing else was open. In a moment of weakness, and starvation since I had been awake for 24 hours with not much food, I ordered a chicken sandwich and I ate 5 of Wesley's French fries. It isn't the end of the world, because I had plenty of calories left over for the day, but it did blow my goal of not eating after 7 pm.
Today I am wearing my favorite pair of holy jeans. Two weekends ago I wore them and had to have them unbuttoned and folded down, they were still tight like that. Today, they are buttoned and LOOSE! :) I'm so happy about that!
I'm going to try, once again to post a video diary...don't hold your breath! Lol
Thanks for reading!
If you want more yummy recipes check out www.skinnytaste.com !
No comments:
Post a Comment