My name is Jackilyn, I am 23 years old and this is my weight loss journey. I decided to start a blog to help hold myself accountable. Starting tomorrow, once a week I will post a video blog, but everyday there will be an update on my progress. Some days this will read like a journal, other days it will read like a report. This is something that is very hard for me because I am extremely self conscious, so please bear with me and try to keep your comments constructive but not mean.I would appreciate that. I will try to do my video blogs without makeup or hair done so that you can really see my progress. I am going to start by posting my goals and some starting information.
My Plan
Currently
BMI-41.4
Waist to Height Ratio-.62
Weight-271.8 lbs (Goodness it gave me a panic attack to admit that in print)
Goals
- Plan weekly meals on Fridays.
- Grocery shop on Saturdays
- Keep a daily video diary
- Lose 5 lbs per week
- BMI of 20
- Waist to Height Ratio of .5
- Lose 54% of current weight (57% of starting weight)
- Weight of 125 lbs by 11.30.13
- 30 minutes of exercise 6 days a week
- Finish Couch to 5K in time for 5K 7.14.13
My Plan
1400 Calories a day + 30 minutes of exercise (Zumba Monday/Wednesday/Friday & Couch to 5K Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday)
Prenatal Vitamins and Herbalife supplements
Drinking 1 gallon of water per day
Schedule
8:00 am- Morning vitamins and supplements
8:30 am- Meal replacement shake and fruit
8:45 am-Go for a walk with Wes and Dogs
10:00 am-Couch to 5K or Zumba (30 minutes)
11:30 am-Shake and fruit + Lunch supplements
1:30 pm- Snack
4:00 pm- Snack
6:00 pm- Dinner (600 calorie and below)
Meal Breakdown
Breakfast- 250 Calories
Lunch-250 Calories
Snacks-250 Calories (Total)
Dinner-650 Calories
Progress so far
On February 16th, a week after my miscarriage, I weighed 294 lbs (Admitting that is NOT something that came easily for me). On Saturday, March 16th I weighed 276.5 lbs. Yesterday, March 19th I weighed 271.8 :) This is with minimal exercise and I just began my "diet" on Saturday,so I am hoping that once I increase my exercise I will see even better results than I already have!
I'll have to update my inches tomorrow because I am at the hospital with my grandparents and no measuring tape. :)
This is it for update number one!
http://cookinwithevilone.blogspot.com/
(A link to a blog that my friend runs with some healthy, tasty recipes that I plan to use in my own journey. If you like them, leave her some great comments. She has lost 47 lbs and looks amazing).
http://cookinwithevilone.blogspot.com/
(A link to a blog that my friend runs with some healthy, tasty recipes that I plan to use in my own journey. If you like them, leave her some great comments. She has lost 47 lbs and looks amazing).
No comments:
Post a Comment