The strangest thing happened today. I got home from the hospital, where I was visiting my Popa, and I decided to do one of my Zumba workouts. I put in my Rush dvd and started. I made it all the way through the entire 20 minute workout without stopping! It wasn't pretty and I certainly don't have Latin rhythm, but I am SO proud of myself! :) I have never made it through one of the Zumba workouts without stopping. I know it was only 20 minutes, but you have to start somewhere!
I haven't been sleeping. I had my baby on February 7th and since then I've gotten a couple hours a night, at the most. I just cannot fall asleep and once I do, I wake up from nightmares. Right now, I think my energy is coming from my herbalife supplements and my green tea capsules.
So far today I have had 6 glasses of water :) That is 48 oz! I plan to have a few more before I go to bed tonight. I still have 400 calories left for the day (If you aren't using My Fitness Pal you should! It is great! & You can add me, JackilynC is my username). I need to eat dinner in about an hour because I am implementing my "no food after 7pm rule tonight."
Since my workout was only 20 minutes and my goal is 30 minutes a day, I guess I should motivate myself to hook the doggies up and go for a walk. Tomorrow is a Couch to 5K day. I might have veered from my schedule in the last blog but my brain hasn't been fully functioning lately and really what matters is that I alternate days sooo, the original plan doesn't necessarily have to be concrete.
I LOVE workout endorphin's, they make me feel fantastic! I recorded two video blogs today and neither will upload. Something tells me that I am going to have to make a youtube account for this blog and upload there. That scares me because I don't want to see a bunch of negative comments, but I guess I need to suck it up.
Last night I found so many great websites with fantastic healthy recipes, so I decided to link one per day to the blog. Also, I have a facebook page for Vegan, Non-GMO and Raw foods if you are interested in some awesome links that I find. :)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Veg-With-Me/623177737708041
Website of the Day: www.ohsheglows.com
I will be weighing in on Sundays from now on. I am hoping that I can figure out how to get video blogs to post before this sunday!
As promised, here are those pesky measurements.
Neck- 17.5"
Chest- 51"
Bra Band- 44.5"
R Bicep- 14"
L Bicep- 13" (How does that even happen? LOL)
Waist- 49"
Hips- 47"
R Thigh- 28"
L Thigh- 28"
R Calf- 17.5"
L Calf-17"
As you can see, these are not ideal. I'm working on it, so go easy on me :)
Also, I am a day ahead of schedule! I finished my meal plan for the week and my grocery list today! Wooh!
I haven't been sleeping. I had my baby on February 7th and since then I've gotten a couple hours a night, at the most. I just cannot fall asleep and once I do, I wake up from nightmares. Right now, I think my energy is coming from my herbalife supplements and my green tea capsules.
So far today I have had 6 glasses of water :) That is 48 oz! I plan to have a few more before I go to bed tonight. I still have 400 calories left for the day (If you aren't using My Fitness Pal you should! It is great! & You can add me, JackilynC is my username). I need to eat dinner in about an hour because I am implementing my "no food after 7pm rule tonight."
Since my workout was only 20 minutes and my goal is 30 minutes a day, I guess I should motivate myself to hook the doggies up and go for a walk. Tomorrow is a Couch to 5K day. I might have veered from my schedule in the last blog but my brain hasn't been fully functioning lately and really what matters is that I alternate days sooo, the original plan doesn't necessarily have to be concrete.
I LOVE workout endorphin's, they make me feel fantastic! I recorded two video blogs today and neither will upload. Something tells me that I am going to have to make a youtube account for this blog and upload there. That scares me because I don't want to see a bunch of negative comments, but I guess I need to suck it up.
Last night I found so many great websites with fantastic healthy recipes, so I decided to link one per day to the blog. Also, I have a facebook page for Vegan, Non-GMO and Raw foods if you are interested in some awesome links that I find. :)
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Veg-With-Me/623177737708041
Website of the Day: www.ohsheglows.com
I will be weighing in on Sundays from now on. I am hoping that I can figure out how to get video blogs to post before this sunday!
As promised, here are those pesky measurements.
Neck- 17.5"
Chest- 51"
Bra Band- 44.5"
R Bicep- 14"
L Bicep- 13" (How does that even happen? LOL)
Waist- 49"
Hips- 47"
R Thigh- 28"
L Thigh- 28"
R Calf- 17.5"
L Calf-17"
As you can see, these are not ideal. I'm working on it, so go easy on me :)
Also, I am a day ahead of schedule! I finished my meal plan for the week and my grocery list today! Wooh!
No comments:
Post a Comment