Weight Loss

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Struggles

I feel like if I didn't have so much going on, I would be doing great. When I get the chance to sit down with healthy foods, I make it through the day with calories left over and feeling just fine. Days like today, when I am not home, I have to eat whatever can be found and it doesn't work out as well. I still have over 200 calories left for today but I am starving...I also did awful on the water drinking today. I am pretty sure I only had two glasses of water. :(  I am currently having a visit from my favorite auntie (sarcasm for the ladies lol) so I am really bloated. I decided to wait to measure until she leaves so that I can get accurate measurements.    I have done SO terrible on the exercise front. One thing after another has happened and I just somehow forget, or have an excuse. I am really working on that. Wes and I are thinking about joining the new gym in town once we get our tax returns. We haven't fully decided yet, but we are thinking about it. When we were members at Anytime Fitness we did really well with exercise. We ended up moving and not being able to go there anymore, but this new gym is a 24 hour one and it is 10 minutes from home. So it is definitely an idea. I don't really have anything else to update on today.


No comments:

Post a Comment